Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) Policy/Agreement
Grampa’s Garden, Inc actively supports the advertising and promotion of its products by its domestic dealers and
sales representatives through materials provided by Grampa’s Garden, Inc at no or nominal cost. A Minimum
Advertised Price (MAP) on all Grampa’s Garden, Inc branded products is in effect. This policy applies only to U.S.
and Canadian dealers and sales representatives. We have implemented this MAP policy to preserve our strong
reputation for providing customers with high value products and valued after sales support. We greatly appreciate
the efforts of all resellers to distribute our products and support their customers.
The MAP policy shall work under the following guidelines:
1. The MAP for all Grampa’s Garden, Inc branded products shall be no more than 3% less than the published
suggested retail price list provided by Grampa’s Garden, Inc. MAP pricing is established by Grampa’s Garden, Inc
and may be adjusted by Grampa’s Garden, Inc. at its sole discretion.
2. The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Grampa’s Garden, Inc branded products in any and all media,
including, but not limited to: flyers; posters; coupons; mailers; inserts; newspapers; magazines; catalogs; mail
order catalogs; email newsletters; email solicitations; Internet or similar electronic media; television; radio; and
public signage. The MAP policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and
not distributed to any customer(s).
3. The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products (whether made by Grampa’s Garden, Inc. or another
manufacturer) with a product covered by the MAP policy would be contrary to the policy if it has the effect of
discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the MAP.
4. If pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
5. MAP applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are sold or offered
for sale to an individual consumer within the dealer’s retail location or over the telephone. Grampa’s Garden, Inc
dealers and sales representatives remain free to sell these products at any prices they choose.
6. MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and sales representatives may offer Grampa’s
Garden, Inc branded products at any price in excess of the MAP.
7. Grampa’s Garden, Inc. MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any dealer to advertise that “they have
the lowest prices” or, they “will meet or beat any competitors price”, that consumers should “call for a price” or
phrases of similar import as long as the price advertised or listed for the products is not less than MAP.
8. Dealer agrees to hold all trademarks of Grampa’s Garden, Inc as the property of Grampa’s Garden, Inc. and use
advertising materials provided by Grampa’s Garden in an authorized manner only.
9. Intentional or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of dealership or sales
representatives. Grampa’s Garden, Inc. does not intend to do business with dealers or sales representatives who
degrade the image of Grampa’s Garden, Inc and its products. Grampa’s Garden, Inc will not provide prior notice or
issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.